The office of the Deputy Prime Minister and the Ministry of Health announced a list of added countries on Malta’s orange list.
Travellers coming to Malta from these countries will have to provide a negative Covid-19 test. Travellers who fail to produce such a test may be submitted to testing in Malta and may be subject to quarantine.
Here’s the revised list of these countries:
- AustriaBelgium (all airports)
- Czech Republic
- France (all Paris airports, Marseille)
- Netherlands (all airports)
- Poland (Gdansk, Krakow)
- Portugal (Porto)
- Spain (Madrid, Barcelona and Girona airport)
- Switzerland (all airports)
- United Kingdom (Belfast, Cardiff, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle)
The revised list of countries shall come into effect on Friday 23rd October.